Be a Speaker
Join our growing speaker’s list and empower your community.
Why Become a Speaker?
Fill out the form below to get more information about becoming a part of our speaker’s directory. We are looking forward to hear from you.
Dena George MDFamily Medicine
Dena George, MD, is a lover of learning, a life and weight loss coach, and a family medicine doctor. She believes in empowering people to lead a phenomenal life.
She is the host of ‘Creating Phenomenal For Your Life’ podcast, and coaches on mindset to improve any area of life. She also serves patients in the clinic and hospital as a board-certified Family Medicine doctor, and has earned the status of Fellow in the American Academy of Family Physicians. In addition, she serves patients in the hospital and has completed a Hospitalist Fellowship.
Dr. George attended Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences and completed a Family Medicine residency, and served as Residency Faculty. She completed 10 years of service on active duty.
- Mindset to Improve Performance
- Better Sleep for High Achievers
- Learning & Growth Mindset
- Coaching new physicians and medical students to serve patients more powerfully
- Tools for patient care to increase empowerment
- Transitioning from military to civilian life and medical practice
Find out more:
‘Creating Phenomenal For Your Life’ podcast on iTunes, Google Play and Podbean
Facebook: Dena George MD Coaching