If you are anything like me, you have a hard time figuring out what to get the special guy in your life for Valentine’s day. How many coffee mugs, neck ties and slippers can a guy receive? We asked the authors of “The Chronicles of Women in White Coats” to share with us somethings that their significant other’s have enjoyed receiving in the past. On the list included a couples massage, going to a cooking class together at Williams-Sonoma, dinner at a special restaurant and tickets to a show. Also check out the list below for some other suggestions and click on over to Amazon if you’d like to purchase any of these items. (Our blog site will make a few cents for sharing our two cents.)
- The Art of Shaving Set. What guy doesn’t love a great shave? This set by the Art of Shaving smells great. And one of the author’s said her husband absolutely loved it. If you really want to wow him, go to their website and get him a gift card also.
- Our Moments Couples Conversation Starter. Do you or your sweetest now know what to say or always talk about the same thing. Heat up the conversation with this conversations starter.
- Leather Laptop Messenger Bag. Help him update his style with this leather messenger laptop bag. Men don’t often invest in bags the way that women do. But this leather bag is worth the investment because not only is it stylish but its also durable and functional.
- Apple AirPods. If he loves apple products then he will love these wireless ear buds to listen to music or even to take calls. The charge right in the case so the headphones themselves never have to be charged. And the sound quality is great.
- Go Pro Hero 5 Waterproof Digital Action Camera. If your man loves adventure and recording just how epic the ride was, then he will definitely be stoked to receive a Go Pro camera to share all the amazing footage of his adventures with you.
- Burberry London Eau De Toilette for Men. Getting him a nice cologne or Eau De Toilette is a win-win for both of you. He gets to wear it and you get to enjoy how great he smells.
- Rabbit Wine Opener with Foil Cutter. If your guy is into vino then he will love this wine opener. We love it in red because it really brings home the romance.
- Amazon Gift Cards. If all else fails and you just can’t figure out what to give him, give him an Amazon gift card so he can download music, movies or buy himself a little something.